Video recording – “Europe’s role in the world by 2020 – the civic vision” – a voxbox discussion / 26-04-2010
Essays - "Europe Scholarship"
- Welcome address by Jerzy Buzek - EP President
- The EU foreign policy in a 10-year perspective
- Presentation of the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision"
- Essays - "Europe Scholarship"
- Which voice for Europe when speaking with Russia?
- Europe and its common history
- Questions and answers
- Conclusions - Europe's future
- Closing of the discussion
The students from the audience concluded by offering to the guests copies of books with their essays from the national competition within the Annual “Europe Scholarship”. Students in political and European sciences from Bulgaria, part of a visitors group to the EP, who are in Brussels at the invitation of Kristian Vigenin MEP, after having competed for the annual “Europe Scholarship”, granted by Vigenin MEP through a national essay competition, were among the audience, located in the special audience area, with a separate microphone available for them to ask questions and express opinions.
- 14-06-2013 16:44 THE EPP GROUP INVITES THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION TO CLOSELY FOLLOW THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN BULGARIA
- 13-06-2013 14:50 ALDE denounces penny-pinching attitude of Council to Croatian accession
- 12-06-2013 14:31 Asylum package: A step towards increased solidarity and responsibility
- 12-06-2013 14:29 Schengen: an historic step towards freedom of movement in Europe
- 12-06-2013 13:19 Prism: US data mining programme must be challenged by the EU
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg