Picture gallery: "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision" book, public presentation - Brussels, 13 April 2010 / 26-04-2010
A public presentation of the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision" was organized in Brussels on 13 April, 2010, in partnership with the Bulgarian MEPs Mariya Nedelcheva and Vladimir Urutchev.
Special guest was French MEP Pascale Gruny.
The book's presentation was followed by a discussion with the participation of young Bulgarian citizens, who were in the audience, and were on a visit to Brussels at the invitation of MEPs Nedelcheva and Urutchev.
The event started by a special video address, made exclusively for the book presentation, by European Parliament President H.E. Jerzy Buzek.
The book itself, which is composed within the EP-funded campaign "Interacting with the European Parliament", was presented by European Institute Foundation director Lubov Panayotova.
- 21-05-2013 12:31 EU leaders must address growing euroscepticism caused by crisis
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg