Video recording - round table in Paris on the enlargement and Europe in 2020 / 27-04-2010
Opening of the round table
- Opening of the round table
- Presenting the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision"
- European Institute director Lubov Panayotova - on the enlargement
- Mr Alain Barrau, head of the EP information bureau for France
- Mrs. Elvire Fabry - reseracher at "Notre Europe"
- Mrs. Elvire Fabry - second part
- Mr. Guillaume Jobin, President of the Ecole Superieure de Journalisme - Paris
- Further comments by Mrs. Panayotova
- Discussion - part 1
- Further comments by Mr. Jobin
- Discussion - part 2
- Conclusions - Mr. Alain Barrau
Mrs. Laura Dagg, Chief Editor of the European news potal Touteleurope.fr - media partner to this initiative - opened the round table "The enlargement and Europe 2020 - Civic vision", which took place on April 22, 2010, in Paris.
The Information Bureau of the European Parliament for France hosted the event, organized by the Bularian NGOs European Institute, Center for Policy Modernization and Europe.bg.
This event is within the communication campaign "Interacting with the European Parliament", implemented by those NGOs with the financial support of the EP's SG "Communication".
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 17-04-2013 15:26 MEPs adopt improved international child support enforcement
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg