Video recording - round table in Paris on the enlargement and Europe in 2020 / 27-04-2010
Further comments by Mrs. Panayotova
- Opening of the round table
- Presenting the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision"
- European Institute director Lubov Panayotova - on the enlargement
- Mr Alain Barrau, head of the EP information bureau for France
- Mrs. Elvire Fabry - reseracher at "Notre Europe"
- Mrs. Elvire Fabry - second part
- Mr. Guillaume Jobin, President of the Ecole Superieure de Journalisme - Paris
- Further comments by Mrs. Panayotova
- Discussion - part 1
- Further comments by Mr. Jobin
- Discussion - part 2
- Conclusions - Mr. Alain Barrau
A discussion on the enlargement followed up. This extract is from a comment made by Mrs. Lubov Panayotova in the debate.
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 17-04-2013 15:26 MEPs adopt improved international child support enforcement
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg