Picture gallery - round table in Paris about the EU in 2020 and the enlargement / 28-04-2010
Pictures taken at the round table, which took place in Paris on 22 April 2010, focusing on the future enlargement and the civic vision about Europe in 2020.
The event was organized by the European Institute Foundation, the Center for Policy Modernization and Europe Gateway in partnership with Touteleurope.fr and the EP Information Bureau in Paris, which hosted the event.
This round table is part of the EP-funded project "Interacting with the European Parliament".
Mrs. Laura Dagg, Chief Editor of the European news potal Touteleurope.fr - media partner to this initiative - opened the round table.
Ognian Boyadjiev, editor in chief of Europe.bg, presented to the French audience the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision", which summarizes the conclusion of the two-year long campaign "Interacting with the European Parliament".
The other participants were Mrs. Lubov Panayotova - director of the European Institute, Mr. Guillaume Jobin, president of ESJ - Ecole Superieure de Journalisme de Paris, Mrs. Elvire Fabry - researcher at "Notre Europe", as well as ESJ students.
- 21-05-2013 12:31 EU leaders must address growing euroscepticism caused by crisis
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg