Committee : Transport and Tourism / 17-03-2008The Committee is responsible for the issues related to common policy-making in the field of railway, automobile, inland river, maritime and air transport, in particular concerning the common rules applicable to transport within the European Union, building and development of Trans-European transport networks, provision of transport services and third-country relations in the area of transport, transport safety, relations with international transport agencies and organizations. Postal services and tourism are also among the priorities of the Committee.
- 21-05-2013 12:31 EU leaders must address growing euroscepticism caused by crisis
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg