Radio log: Traveling under the dark cloud of volcanic ash / 28-04-2010
Author: Delian Zahariev, Radio Bulgaria.
Next, you will hear the radio log of Radio Bulgaria’s Delian Zahariev who was stranded in Brussels because of the cloud of volcanic ash that had covered the skies of Europe.
After a considerable amount of efforts, he finally managed to get on a bus from Brussels to Sofia.
Listen to the radio log of a nearly 40-hour journey across the European continent – from west to east.
Delian (first from right to left) was invited to a working visit to the European Parliament in Brussels by the European Institute Foundation for the public presentation of the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision". Together with colleagues from the Bulgarian private TV-broadcaster PROBG, Radio Bulgaria's Delian Delian Zahariev produced an impressive number of interviews and reportages, covering various European topics.
At the last day of the business trip, the Islandic volcano disrupted the European airspace.
And here the story begins...
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 17-04-2013 15:26 MEPs adopt improved international child support enforcement
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg