Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday / 04-07-2010
The European Institute Foudnation is organizing a public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian Presidency of the EU, with the participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister Mr. Nickolay Mladenov and the Ambassador of Belgium to Bulgaria, H.E. Mr. Marc Michielsen.
The event is scheduled for Monday - July 5 2010, at 11 h. Bulgarian time and will take place in the "Sredetz" hall of the Sheraton hotel in Sofia.
The Belgian ambassador will stress on his country's priorities for the next six months, as well as on the challenges for the European Union in this period.
In his turn, Bulgarian Foreign minister Nickolay Mladenov will be speaking about the national priorities of Bulgaria during the Belgian EU Presidency and the tasks that are to be accomplished by Sofia in this period.
Simultaneuos translation will be provided.
The European Institute invites all the citizens who are interested in this topic to attend the evnet and to actively participate in the discussion, which will be moderated by European Institute Director Mrs. Lubov Panayotova.
Being the leading Bulgarian civil-society organization, working in the sphere of the European policies, the European Institute Foundation traditionally organizes similar public presentations of the rotational EU Presidencies, followed by vivid discussions. These events are attended by key figures in the domains of politics, diplomacy and science.
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 17-04-2013 15:26 MEPs adopt improved international child support enforcement
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg