Committee : Culture and Education / 17-03-2008
Committee responsible for the cultural aspects of the European Union, and in particular:
improving the knowledge and dissemination of culture, the protection and promotion of cultural and linguistic diversity and the conservation and safeguarding of cultural heritage, cultural exchanges and artistic creation.
The other responsibilities of the Commitee are: the Union's education policy, including the European higher education area, the promotion of the system of European schools and lifelong learning, audiovisual policy and the cultural and educational aspects of the information society, youth policy and the development of a sports and leisure policy,information and media policy and cooperation with third countries in the areas of culture and education and relations with the relevant international organisations and institutions.
- 21-05-2013 12:31 EU leaders must address growing euroscepticism caused by crisis
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg