Committee : Women's Rights and Gender Equality / 17-03-2008The Committee is responsible for determining, promoting and protecting women's rights within the European Union and the related Community measures, enhancing women's rights in third countries as well as the equal opportunities policy. Another responsibility of this Committee is the elimination of all sorts of gender discrimination.
- 14-06-2013 16:44 THE EPP GROUP INVITES THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION TO CLOSELY FOLLOW THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN BULGARIA
- 13-06-2013 14:50 ALDE denounces penny-pinching attitude of Council to Croatian accession
- 12-06-2013 14:31 Asylum package: A step towards increased solidarity and responsibility
- 12-06-2013 14:29 Schengen: an historic step towards freedom of movement in Europe
- 12-06-2013 13:19 Prism: US data mining programme must be challenged by the EU
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg