Speech by Mrs. Doris Pack, Chairwoman of the Commission on Culture and Education, EP, for the "Europe 2020 - Civic Visions" conference / 05-02-2010
Mrs. Pack was special guest to the International conference “Europe 2020 – Civic Visions”, held in Sofia on January 29-30, 2010, within the “Interacting with the European Parliament” project, financially supported by the EP through DG “Communication”.
Mrs. Doris Pack (http://www.dorispack.de) is Chairwoman of the Committee on Culture and Education in the European Parliament (Germany, EPP). As MEP, she is also member of the Conference of Committee Chairs and of the Delegation for relations with Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo. She is substitute member on the Committees on Foreign Affairs and on Women's Rights and Gender Equality. She is also Member of the Bureau of the Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats).
- 21-05-2013 12:31 EU leaders must address growing euroscepticism caused by crisis
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg