Audio recording - EP President Jerzy Buzek's public lecture "Europe and Freedom", Sofia University, 3 March 2010 / 03-03-2010
Prof. Buzek was in Sofia for the celebrations of Bulgaria’s National Liberation Day, March 3.
This was Mr. Buzek's first official visit to Bulgaria as EP President – the first representative of an Eastern European country to chair the Parliament.
Europe Gateway aired live on the internet Mr. Buzek's speech.
This is an audio recording - its first part is the speech itself; in the second part are some questions of the young people and the President's answers.
"I am very honored to visit your country on such important day for the Bulgarian nation. We have the common tough experiences of the past, but we have a bright common future,” Buzek said a day before coming to Sofia.
- 08-05-2013 11:23 EU Budget 2013: EU crucial policies are in danger without draft amending budget
- 25-04-2013 14:48 Parliament not responsible for postponing MFF negotiations
- 23-04-2013 15:51 EU seals historic deal in Western Balkans
- 23-04-2013 15:34 Barroso must force OLAF boss Kessler to resign. Inge Gräßle MEP
- 17-04-2013 15:26 MEPs adopt improved international child support enforcement
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg