Radio log: Traveling under the dark cloud of volcanic ash / 28-04-2010
Author: Delian Zahariev, Radio Bulgaria.
Next, you will hear the radio log of Radio Bulgaria’s Delian Zahariev who was stranded in Brussels because of the cloud of volcanic ash that had covered the skies of Europe.
After a considerable amount of efforts, he finally managed to get on a bus from Brussels to Sofia.
Listen to the radio log of a nearly 40-hour journey across the European continent – from west to east.
Delian (first from right to left) was invited to a working visit to the European Parliament in Brussels by the European Institute Foundation for the public presentation of the book "Europe 2020 - Civic Vision". Together with colleagues from the Bulgarian private TV-broadcaster PROBG, Radio Bulgaria's Delian Delian Zahariev produced an impressive number of interviews and reportages, covering various European topics.
At the last day of the business trip, the Islandic volcano disrupted the European airspace.
And here the story begins...
- 14-06-2013 16:44 THE EPP GROUP INVITES THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION TO CLOSELY FOLLOW THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN BULGARIA
- 13-06-2013 14:50 ALDE denounces penny-pinching attitude of Council to Croatian accession
- 12-06-2013 14:31 Asylum package: A step towards increased solidarity and responsibility
- 12-06-2013 14:29 Schengen: an historic step towards freedom of movement in Europe
- 12-06-2013 13:19 Prism: US data mining programme must be challenged by the EU
- 04-07-2010 13:07 Public presentation of the priorities of the Belgian EU Presidency on Monday
- 02-02-2009 16:09 А new informative and training platform is now active on http://parliament.europe.bg